ENFORCER High Security C-TPAT Bolt Seal
Unlike the majority of bolt seals, the Klicker bush is made of an all metal high-strength steel construction. The clip - the actual locking mechanism - is embedded in a groove in the metal bush, making the seals stronger and more difficult to tamper. Typical applications of the Klicker seal include:
- Intermodal containers
- Ground transportation
- High-strength steel pin and bush for added security.
- Anti-Spin locking mechanism prevents friction attack. 1 way locking and more difficult to spin.
- The pin and bush are both molded with high impact ABS to provide better tamper-evident properties. The special high-resilient ABS material also does not break easily.
- The two parts of the Klicker bolt seal are joined together for easy handling.
- The Klicker seals are etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents parts substitution or replacement.